Monday, August 4, 2014

Today I decide to love my story

I am learning how to be.
I am learning how to allow.
There's something about it.

There's an earnest longing to be
And by my be-ing
Contribute to the whole

Pay my graces forward

Again...

By Be-ing

Me.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

“Life has no meaning. Each of us has meaning and we bring it to life. It is a waste to be asking the question when you are the answer.”
― Joseph Campbell

Ecclesiastes 1:1-2:
1 The words of the Teacher,[a] son of David, king in Jerusalem:
2 “Meaningless! Meaningless!”
    says the Teacher.
“Utterly meaningless!
    Everything is meaningless.”

Ecclesiastes 8:15: So I commend the enjoyment of life, because there is nothing better for a person under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *


Waking thoughts this morning…

"Who are You?
Where are You?
How can I live it today?..Right now?..And now?..And now?...
How can I live what I know?"

What's my contribution to this beautiful world?

No comments:

Post a Comment